| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kitale in November is somewhat warm at 18.1 °C (64.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.9 °C (76.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.3 °C (52.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in November is 13.6 °C (24.5 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly arid. Circa 90.9mm (3.6in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 12:03 long and the longest day is 12:04 long with an average length of 12:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Kitale November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Kitale, Kenya
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Kitale: