| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kitale in February is somewhat warm at 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.7 °C (81.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.4 °C (52.5 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 16.3 °C (29.3 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry. Only 52.2mm (2.1in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:04 long and the longest day is 12:05 long with an average length of 12:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Kitale February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Kitale, Kenya
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Kitale: